- 28 March 2019, 13:00 - 14:00 GMT
When beliefs are barriers: Changing social norms to promote young women’s employment
- International Youth Foundation
To celebrate Women’s History Month, the International Youth Foundation is hosting an interactive webinar—When Beliefs are Barriers—to explore how changing beliefs and attitudes among parents, partners, employers, and others can help open space for young women to join the workforce.
- Rachel Marcus, Senior Research Fellow, Overseas Development Institute and ALIGN programme
- Elizabeth Vance, Program Director, Systems Change for Workforce Development, International Youth Foundation
- Ritu Sharma, Director, Social Inclusion and Knowledge Mobilization, International Youth Foundation
Additional speakers to be confirmed.