- 12 May 2021, 14:00 - 15:00 BST
Introducing the Social Norms Atlas: A compass for social norms across sectors
Social norms matter because they influence behaviour and often reinforce discrimination and social and gender inequities. When sustaining or shifting behaviour is a programme goal, researchers and practitioners need to understand how norms relate to behaviours in order to develop and implement effective programmes. The Social Norms Atlas provides a set of illustrative social norms pertaining to ten development sectors to assist users in translating social norms-related concepts into practical applications.
Key questions to be addressed in this webinar:
- What is the Social Norms Atlas?
- What content is featured in the atlas sectors?
- How can researchers and practitioners use this new tool in their work?
- What are some key social norms, attitudes and behaviours in three sectors?
- What are some of the meta-norms identified across these sectors?
10 May 2021
16 June 2021
1 December 2020
7 April 2021
13 January 2021